Thursday, November 7, 2013

arise

the city sleeps
behind a sagging gate
taking cool sips of the moon

(or the official:)

Past a sagging gate
Of stars the city takes long
Sips of the cool moon

--

night has fallen
into itty-bitty pieces
we stoop down
to piece together the sky
the broken cookie of the moon

--

the creamy white light is pasted on the wall next to my bed, partitioned into a poisson distribution by the tilted blinds. soft sky drips through the window to stir me awake. the sky's delicate hum sinks into my still form, a whisper of the day to come.
echoes slip under my bed and bounce about my room; fall through the openings in the sky and dance about the earth.

soft sky drips
through the window
pasting light on the wall

heaven's whispers
sink into my ears
calling

--

hmm, the air has been very still each of these nights. I wonder if there's a storm coming. the sky has been quite a cycle.

capture the uncapturable: what do I do with all these melodies? I'm not sure how to reach an audience, what audience even, and what my message is. if I can finalize my message for the world, the one thing I want to communicate to the world, to help the world - what would this message be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate in what you say.